[Asterisk-Dev] CDR question

Sergio Serrano Revuelto sergio.serrano at avanzada7.com
Tue Jul 22 02:02:10 MST 2003

Thanks, but it was a problem:

[outgoing]
exten => 99,1,Goto(outgoing-fijo,s,1)  		IT DOESN'T WORK
exten => 96,1,Goto(outgoing-movil,s,1) 		IT DOESN'T WORK

If I put _99 or _96, then,

[outgoing-fijo]
; stupid trick to get into context without doing anything
exten => s,1,NoOp()
exten => _XXXXXXXX,1,Dial(CAPI/@951014943:${EXTEN}|17) 		IT
DOESN'T MATCH WITH NUMBER
exten => _XXXXXXXX,2,Dial(CAPI/@951014944:${EXTEN}|17) 		IT
DOESN'T MATCH WITH NUMBER

[outgoing-movil]
; stupid trick to get into context without doing anything
exten => s,1,NoOp()
exten => _XXXXXXXX,1,Dial(Zap/1/${EXTEN}|17)
IT DOESN'T MATCH WITH NUMBER

Any idea more?

srsergio