[Asterisk-Dev] CDR question

Sergio Serrano Revuelto sergio.serrano at avanzada7.com
Mon Jul 21 10:52:37 MST 2003

But you must strip first digit, is not?

Below I put some example that my extensions.conf, but this configuration
doesn't work.

[outgoing]
exten=>_99XXXXXXXX,1,StripMSD(1)
exten=>_9XXXXXXXX,2,Goto(fijo|BYEXTENSION,1)
exten=>_96XXXXXXXX,1,StripMSD(1)
exten=>_6XXXXXXXX,2,Goto(movil|BYEXTENSION|1)

[fijo]
exten=>_9XXXXXXXX,1,Dial(CAPI/@951014943:BBYEXTENSION|17)
exten=>_9XXXXXXXX,2,Dial(CAPI/@951014944:BBYEXTENSION|17)

[movil]
exten=>_6XXXXXXXX,1,Dial(Zap/1/BYEXTENSION|17)

Regards,
srsergio