[Asterisk-Dev] FXO Hardware Sourcing

Karl Putland karl at putland.linux-site.net
Fri Feb 28 16:11:18 MST 2003

On Fri, 2003-02-28 at 10:01, Brian Johnson wrote:
> I am looking at it as a comsumer, not as a hardware manufacturer or supplier
>
> Easy to build stand-alone sets?  I'm talking plug it in and use it

Sorry to jump in late.

I'm looking into building * appliances.
Small footprint box with 4-6 10/100 ports and some variety of fxo/fxs or
T1 cards.  I'm currently in the process of specifying the boxes right
now.  Of course with some kind of web interface for configuration.  The
hardware requirements for a 1fxo/4fxs would be significantly less than
for the T1 cards, but My first focus was to spec for usage with T100P
and a channel bank.

If there's demand, I'll also look into specs for a lesser machine that
wouldn't support the T1 cards.

--Karl

Karl Putland <karl at putland.linux-site.net>