[Asterisk-Dev] FXO Hardware Sourcing

Tilghman Lesher tilghman at mail.jeffandtilghman.com
Thu Feb 27 23:04:07 MST 2003

On Thursday 27 February 2003 01:27, Percy Kwong wrote:
> > > If someone wants to read me the FCC-ID off the Wildcat
> > > FXO, I can tell you who makes the card.

1.  Wildcard.
2.  We know who makes the card:  Digium.
3.  Digium is the main sponsor and employer of the primary
author (and still primary developer) of Asterisk.
4.  While I don't really blame you for trying to find cheap
hardware, do you really think it is wise to attempt to undermine
the revenue stream of the guy who wrote the system?

> Is that the full FCC ID?
>
> Also:  any way to get a picture of the card front and back?

http://www.digium.com/?menu=wildcard_x100p

-Tilghman