[Asterisk-Dev] Crappy New Year - AGI is b0rked

Jared Smith jsmith at drgutah.com
Wed Dec 31 17:08:08 MST 2003

In the interest of spreading some cheer, I thought I'd announce that AGI
seems to be totally b0rked in the latest CVS.  Every time I run an AGI,
Asterisk goes nuts and refuses to playback sound files and crashes
remote Asterisk consoles... *after* the AGI was done running.

Now before you think I'm drunk or nuts, remember that I don't drink and
that Brian West (bkw_) logged in and verified that it really was
happening.

Could somebody *PLEASE* fix this?  Contact me if you'd like to log in
and poke around to reproduce the problem....

Jared