[Asterisk-Dev] A Red Hat Linux 8.0 Question

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Wed Dec 17 13:08:50 MST 2003

I suggest you find a local linux user group so they can inform you how
insanely insecure ftp and telnet are, and then they can help you out
with your problems. Since this group is here for supporting and
developing asterisk, we only tend to help with your linux problems to
the point that it affects the asterisk install. I'm sure there are
people willing to help you near by and in more appropriate forums.

On Wed, 2003-12-17 at 14:04, Kang.ChenJi at c3smail.monmouth.army.mil