[Asterisk-Dev] EAGI : Pipe saturation

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Mon Dec 15 19:09:10 MST 2003

On Mon, 2003-12-15 at 13:05, Areski wrote:
> Strange what you said ! That means that the fork is always failing in my
> *. I tested on two different computer and on the first, I lose 16 pipes
> for each EAGI executed and on the second I lose 17 pipes.
> Is this problem happens to all ?

either it isn't happening to everyone else, or you are one of the very
few doing what you are. My question really is from what you list below,
are you doing anything with the audio stream, or can it be used as a AGI
only? Also are you actively trying to clear the audio on the pipe before
exiting to make sure you aren't leaving behind a buffer?

<disclaimer>
I am not really a C programmer, and while I can muddle my way through
some and read a bit more, I'm grasping at a few straws that seem like
they might be relevant.
</disclaimer>