[Asterisk-Dev] Dynamic IAX connections

Steve Rodgers hwstar at rodgers.sdcoxmail.com
Mon Dec 15 12:17:20 MST 2003

Strangers, no. Private club, maybe....

I have a further question about the second part of your answer
below. What exactly does the switch statement do in extensions.conf?
Route the call through the pbx, or refer the the caller to another PBX?
If it refers, this would be a good start. The only things left as unresolved
issues would be way to have redundancy capabilities on this "switch only"
asterisk box, and a way to dynamically add/and remove to the dialplan
termination points as they become avalable/unavailable.