[Asterisk-Dev] IAX2 call variable passing between servers

Linus Surguy linus at magrathea-telecom.co.uk
Wed Dec 3 12:22:01 MST 2003

> > Two new applications are created to 'Set' these new variables, and
'Read'
> > these new variables.
>
> Don't forget 'Delete' as sometimes you might want to strip something
> out of the call state before handing off the call.

I knew after I posted I should have mentioned it in the posting! I was
thinking that:

To Set:

SetCallVar(BEARERCODE=${DATATYPE}) /* set callvar BEARERCODE to the *
variable DATATYPE */

To Read:

GetCallVar(BEARERCODE,DATATYPE) /* read callvar BEARERCODE into the *
variable DATATYPE */

To Delete:

SetCallVar(BEARERCODE=) /* unset and delete callvar BEARERCODE */

Linus