[Asterisk-Dev] Bug Num 0000456

Linus Surguy linus at magrathea-telecom.co.uk
Wed Dec 3 00:34:33 MST 2003

> Linus Surguy wrote:
>
> >If it was your intent, please say so, and we can make a note to manually
> >patch it our end each time we checkout as we need the callerid= bit to
> >always work.
>
> If you want to override callerid use SetCallerID on the appropriate
> exten line(s).

If I've missed a trick please tell me - in this case it is multiple users
coming in, dialling multiple numbers, and I want to force the cli to a user
specific cli on each and every call. i.e. in simplified form:

iax.conf:
[a]
secret=asdf
callerid=1111

[b]
secret=zxcv
callerid=2222

extensions.conf:

exten => _1XX,1,Dial(ZAP/${EXTEN})

We ca't use SetCallerID as of course it varies by user, and we want to be
absolutely sure the user can't get around this by changing context or CLI.

What have I missed?

Linus