[Asterisk-Dev] (no subject)

slime slime2k at t-online.de
Tue Aug 26 10:04:05 MST 2003

Hi,

Last week i  installed chan_skinny for my 12sp+. It works really good
but there two little problems. I can´t  call the phone. It causes a
segmentation fault. Second, when i make a call and hangup, the line LED
is still lit and the called number is still visible. When going offhook
again, there is no dialing tone. From that point the only message I
receive from the * CLI says the phone goes onhook, but there are no more
offhook messages. Thanks for help in advance.

Cu
     SLiME