[Asterisk-Dev] Asterisk gnophone configuration

ashish ashishagrawal at hfcl.com
Mon Aug 25 22:33:36 MST 2003

hi everbody

well...we have downloaded and successfully installed Asterisk PBX server
and GNOPHONE and are now trying to configure this gnophone with our
asterisk server but still we are clueless..how to achieve this...what
all configurations are required... and in which conf files.....so pls if
somebody can help us

Also we are trying to make Gnohone to gnophone call using iaxtel pbx
server.....but agin not being able to make connection. Actually possible
some transmission problem is thr...its repeatedly trying to transmit the
frame with following message on run screen

Tx-Frame Retry[000] Type IAX Subclass LAGRQ

is it possible that we are getting this problem bcoz we r running phone
on LAN workstation and is also behind firewall

pls see if somebody can help us

thanks

Ashish Agrawal

Engineer

HFCL(R&D)

Gurgaon, India

  _____

<http://promos.hotbar.com/promos/promodll.dll?RunPromo&El=hotbar%5feleme
nt%3bst%3b&SG=sub256&RAND=28153> Upgrade Your Email - Click here!