[Asterisk-Dev] channel driver

Florian Overkamp florian at obsimref.com
Sun Aug 24 14:05:02 MST 2003

Hi,

I'm still baffled by this one. A prerelease driver we have has this code:

         struct ast_channel *tmp;
         tmp = ast_channel_alloc(1);
         tmp->pvt->rawwriteformat = fmt;

Reportedly, this works just fine on someones Redhat and Suse boxes, but it
segfaults on the last line on my Debian box. Now, Mark had this pinned down
apparently and mentioned some changes to move the driver into the asterisk
source tree should fix the issue. Unfortunately, it does not.

Any suggestions on how to solve this will be appreciated..

Florian