[Asterisk-Dev] G729 problem with h323 and questions

mawali at news.icns.com mawali at news.icns.com
Wed Aug 20 14:26:02 MST 2003

I am using openh323_1.12.0, and using exactly same way as you suggested. I
have codec=G729, frames=10 in oh323.conf, But frames=? has no effect and
also as I mentioned it is only negotiating G729 with 24 packet and only as
receiveAudioCapability (g729 24) instead of receiveAndTramsmitAudioCapability.

Plus I want it to say G729AnnexAAnnexB if the code is that not just G729
in the H.245 packet.

I will compile newer version of h323 too, but I doubt that would help.