[Asterisk-Dev] The hardware codec integration

mawali at news.icns.com mawali at news.icns.com
Tue Aug 19 12:07:53 MST 2003

I am trying to make a proof of concept here (I am using quicknet because
it is all I have that does hardware DSP). So I have been asking quistions
but I have not gotten any technical answer, just opinions.

And yes I almost got screwed too. But I made sure I asked them in advanced
if G729 will work on linux, and I did find there business practices
unfair. I have tried to make it clear to them.

I have done this in embedded systems so it is no rocket science, but I was
trying to see if I should just use bayonne or if the asterisk community is
open to ideas. I know I wont be missed!!

Regards