[Asterisk-Dev] Reload crash backtrace

Tilghman Lesher tilghman at mail.jeffandtilghman.com
Mon Aug 18 16:15:30 MST 2003

On Monday 18 August 2003 06:02 pm, TC wrote:
> Doesnt this type of talk belong on bugs.digium.com ?
> So there is a proper case/bug ID, this is realy meant for
> the dev list is realy for design / code questions not bugs or crash
> issues ??

I don't file bug reports unless I can figure out what's wrong (generic
crashes tend to be VERY difficult to debug and/or reproduce).  This
issue requires direction from others more experienced in gdb before
we can decipher exactly how this crash occurred.  Then I can file
a bug report (or alternatively, fix it, myself).

The dev list is for developers.  I'm a developer.  Nuff said.

-Tilghman