[Asterisk-Dev] PHP Web Interface helpers

Tjardick van der Kraan tjardick at vanderkraan.net
Mon Aug 18 00:48:07 MST 2003

Count me in for any PHP dev work.

Also i'll be happy to host a php-gui mailinglist if needed, just give me a
shout and i'll set one up. But Mark might want to keep it central and set
one up for us ?

For comments on the way it works:

My 'future dream' php gui would just be as easy as filling in forms on a
website :)

I general i think there need to be two sort of 'entrances' one for a user to
change extension options like forwards, etc.

And then the Admin one that allows to override any user settings, add
extensions etc. etc.

Also maybe some kind of API the allow webservices/other applications to call
a certain url to perform * functions.

e.g. i could program a php callback script on a website and when a user
posts to it, it can do a HTTP/Soap request to the * machine which in it's
turn will then generate the call file.

Anyways lots of ideas so maybe a good idea to get a lis setup to discuss all
idea's/opinions and then for a roadmap on how to move this to an actual
project ?

Tj