[Asterisk-Dev] New gastman clone + what else?

Steve steve at szmidt.org
Sun Aug 17 19:27:48 MST 2003

On Tuesday 12 August 2003 09:57 am, Adam Goryachev wrote:
> I have hired someone to do some work on asterisk for me over the next
> couple of months, before they start, I would like to get a better idea of
> what other people need, which I can then dovetail into what I think my
> own 'requirements' are...

My observations with mice shows that under normal use people every now and
then drop things in the wrong location. I could just wonder how many
erronious drops a receptionist would do.

Personally got a firm belief that it should be done with keyboard.
At least there should be a keyboard option to run it from a keyboard. Having
a nice GUI could not hurt...

--

Steve