[Asterisk-Dev] Interface names (in AddQueueMember)

Benjamin Miller BGMiller at dccinc.com
Wed Aug 13 19:34:19 MST 2003

This seems to be an important request.
Adding a member that is the generic version and not the specific version
to the structure would be _very_ valuable.  There are a number of other
places that the "-XXXX" has to be stripped to do comparisons, such as in
the manager interface, etc.
There are times when the specific instance of the channel are needed
(such as call monitoring), and other where the generic reference are
needed, this being an excellent example.
Mark, would this be too difficult to do or are we thinking about this
the wrong way?
Ben