[Asterisk-Dev] Interface names (in AddQueueMember)

Jordyn Buchanan jbuchanan at registrypro.pro
Wed Aug 13 12:56:07 MST 2003

Right--so this brings me back to my original question which was: how do
we figure out the username within the confines of the AddQueueMember
application?  Right now I'm doing this by taking the channel name and
stripping off everything starting with and including the last "-", so
"SIP/blah-k13a" becomes "SIP/blah".  But right now the code is
SIP-specific.  Is there a general way to derive this?

Jordyn