[Asterisk-Dev] Interface names (in AddQueueMember)

Jordyn Buchanan jbuchanan at registrypro.pro
Wed Aug 13 12:10:05 MST 2003

That's exactly why this won't work for us--our SIP device names and
extension numbers do not match.

The issue here isn't that I can't solve the problem--I've already
written a patch that works fine.  I just thought maybe other people
would find the patch useful as well, and I wanted to see if there was a
way to generalize it so that it wasn't SIP-specific.

Jordyn