[Asterisk-Dev] Call transfer,Call parking and app_queue problems with chan_h323

Santosh Prasad sprasad at hubris.net
Sat Aug 9 12:16:48 MST 2003

Hello All,

I have problem using H323 endpoints (chan_h323) pickup incoming
calls from Zap channel and use the following application: app_Queue,
call parking and call transfer. app_queue is not functioning at all, I
can login as a agent but call in the queue does not ring the device even
though I get "ringing device" on *CLI

I am testing the following scenario:

Incoming PSTN==>ZAP==>Any(SIP endpoint)==>Call parking, Call transfer, app_queue

Incoming PSTN==>ZAP==>Any(SIP endpoint)==>say Call transfer to H323==>now H323 can do call Parking and call transfer, NO app_queue)

Incoming PSTN==>ZAP==>Any(SIP endpoint)==>say call transfer to SIP==>Fully functional for Call parking, Call transfer, app_queue

Incoming PSTN==>ZAP==>Any(H323 endpoint)==>No Call parking, No Call transfer, No app_queue

Any help is appreciated.

Best
Santosh