[Asterisk-Dev] Nice developers

Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk roy at karlsbakk.net
Mon Aug 4 02:59:47 MST 2003

> No, I chose not to support you, Roy, specifically because of your
> attitude exactly like you are displaying here.

The first time I ever were in contact with Jeremy through IRC, I reported my
problem quite detailed giving backtraces of several core dumps related to
chan_h323. The pwlib/openh323 libraries I was using were the exact same as
jeremy told me to use, but then, as I was running debian, his only comment
was 'on your own'. Naturally, this did not improve my attitude towards
Jeremy. So, Jeremy probably looked a bit into the future to see how I was
going to behave when he chose not to support me ...
--
Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk, Datavaktmester
ProntoTV AS - http://www.pronto.tv/

Computers are like air conditioners.