[Asterisk-Dev] asterisk (less hardware) ported to FreeBSD

Mark Spencer markster at digium.com
Sat Aug 2 19:41:09 MST 2003

I've been taking some portability fixes already in the direction of
FreeBSD.  Right now the best method would likely be to submit the patches
via the Asterisk bug tracker at http://bugs.digium.com.

Only a few people outside of Digium have CVS write permission, and
especially for something like this I will need to review the patches
myself.

Finally, to merge your changes, we will need a disclaimer (see
http://www.digium.com/disclaim.changes or
http://www.digium.com/disclaimer.txt).  Either document is fine (just what
ever you are more comfortable with) and should be submitted (preferably by
fax to +1-256-971-6890).

Mark