[Asterisk-Dev] mgcp call features cont.

Karl Putland karl at putland.linux-site.net
Sun Apr 20 17:06:50 MST 2003

Well I tried to send this earlier, but I guess it was to big for the
list.  This time gziped for courtesy.

This patch against the current cvs (2003-04-20) has experimental support
for flash hook transfers, three way calling and call waiting.

Unless specifically enabled in your mgcp.conf the features will be
ignored.

callwaiting
transfer
threewaycalling

Unfortunately the DG-104S boxes that I have do not like the current
implementation.  I'm talking with dlink support to get issues in their
firmware resolved.

If anyone feels brave enough to test this out on other mgcp hardware
that would be greatly appreciated.  PLEASE consider these features
highly experimental and subject/prone to failure.

My testing with the above features disabled seems to indicate that the
other call features such as callforward, dnd, callerid on|off,
callpickup work reliably.

To apply the patch, cd to asterisk/channels

gunzip -c mgcp_call_features2.patch.gz | patch

TIA to any brave souls.

--
Karl Putland <karl at putland.linux-site.net>