[Asterisk-Dev] single bit T1 errors (Zhone again)

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Wed Apr 16 09:31:31 MST 2003

On Wed, 2003-04-16 at 08:57, howwhi at vcch.com wrote:

> One of our two Zhones is less than perfect.  Several of the fxs ports do
> not respond and we have not been able to isolate why _inbound_ calls are
> cut off after 50 seconds.  The latter is a problem when customers call but
> handy when tele-marketers call :)

Just a note here. You are connecting them with T100P cards. I just had
to send one of my T100Ps back to Digium due to it having a lot of line
errors. If your bad setup is the one you have in TN, I may be able to
help you diagnose it by visiting you and bringing my T100P card that is
working flawlessly with me. I only suggest this because I so not trust
the Zhone to do decent diagnostic. I could also bring my ADIT600 with me
also to do good diagnostics.