[Asterisk-Dev] single bit T1 errors (Zhone again)

Jon Pounder JonP at inline.net
Tue Apr 15 13:28:02 MST 2003

ok fair enough, I have looked but I am not clear on several things
Mark - would you be good enough to answer :

1) does every signalling bit that comes along generate an event in the
driver, or only the first bit of a given signalling type (ringing,
hookstate, etc.) ? If so great, if not what handles this part ?

2) do the events in 1) come in at a reliable interval as defined by the
media properties eg: T1 would have a certain fixed event rate per channel,
and E1 would have another predictable but possibly different rate ?