[Asterisk-Dev] Anyone interested in sharing PRI/T1 capacity i n US (Virginia)?

Steve Radich stever at bitshop.com
Mon Apr 14 14:10:59 MST 2003

I'm looking for some feedback from everyone that replied interested in
sharing PRI/T1 capacity.

I'm getting quotes of around $500-$700/month for PRI - This strikes me as
high after people mentioned around $200/month for T1s.  Nobody seems to be
getting quotes of $200/month though to me <argh>.

Long distance also isn't striking me as any cheaper on these PRIs than POTS
lines that we have today.  Am I just getting quotes from the wrong places?

Does this pricing sound about right to everyone else?

I can get 800 # cheaper with some commit on usage on a separate circuit.
I'm not sure if this is useful or not to everyone - I imagine some people it
is.

If we have to commit to $1000/month then we'll need more than one or two
people to commit to this (unless 1 or 2 need 8+ lines each).

For those of your international we can terminate the calls to the US via
Asterisk.

Steve Radich - Colocation / Virtual Dedicated / Dedicated Servers
BitShop, Inc. - http://www.bitshop.com - $149/month colo special