[Asterisk-Dev] CVS-04/09/03-13:12:31 SIP Calls cut off

Mikael Andersson micke at party.pp.se
Fri Apr 11 05:31:34 MST 2003

At 08:10 2003-04-11 +0100, Stephen Davies wrote:

>On Thu, 10 Apr 2003, Mikael Andersson wrote:
>
> > I have the latest CVS.. and the ringingtone bug, appeard a few days ago
> > when I updated.
>
>I've lost the context - you don't get ringback when you dial out through
>your SIP provider?  Vonage by any chance?

Not Voange.. A Swedish provider.. And I have not configured dialout yet..
Just incoming

The calling party does not get a ringing tone when he calls me. It used to
work, but something has changed in the cvs.

When I anwser nothing works (and it used to)

I think I'm a bit lost.. Probably a rally simple error somewhere

/Mike