[Asterisk-Dev] Attempted to delete non-existant schedule entry

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Tue Apr 8 22:57:39 MST 2003

Mark Spencer wrote:> it's a bug in SIP registration. that's the last big
thing to fix before
> 0.4.0 I think.  SIP bug reports are slowing to a trickle, and hopefully
> will all be resolved shortly.

I still get a very noticeable delay in audio coming through SIP calls
made outbound through iconnecthere.

The remote parties I've talked to tell me it's almost long enough that
someone who didn't know they might be called by a VoIP freak might
hangup :-)

I sent traces of an errant call (inadvertently) to the list earlier today.

Thx.

B.