[Asterisk-Dev] unique cdr id per call

asterisk at billheckel.com asterisk at billheckel.com
Thu Apr 3 14:12:18 MST 2003

CDR as offered is weak, no easy way to tell who hung up, doing a call abandonment report seems close
to impossible and I need to link the calls in CDR with the calls processed by my ACD application.
Adding a unique call identifier that is in the channel vars and the CDR record and exists from the
beginning of the call through its completion would help.

Bill