[Asterisk-Dev] Porting to Windows

Massimo Vellucci vemax78 at libero.it
Tue Apr 1 14:48:43 MST 2003

Hi,
    sorry for bad english !!! :)
I am developing the driver of the card wildcard e100/t100 and subsequently
of it torments 2 e400/t400 under Windows 2000/XP

I have completed the porting of the file "wct1xxp.c" (wildcard driver) and
now I am implementing the functions of the file "zaptel.c".

I would have need of some information:
1) I have removed all the management of the maintenance, this is a problem
for the operation of the driver ?

2) what serves the events on a channel in zaptel? (it records to you through
the function zt_qevent)
    who can receive the events? extarnal application ? driver ?

3) what manages "/dev/pseudo" and "/dev/channel" ?

Thanks ;)

Ciao from Italy
Massimo Vellucci