[Asterisk-bsd] ❤Re: cooler than ever

Dennis Mathiasen dennis at deerfieldhosting.com
Wed Apr 26 11:53:28 CDT 2017

Hey friend,

That stuff is so cool that I wanted to share it with  you, you haven't seen anything like that before,  just take a look http://weevikes.com/mexican.php?f3f2

Later, Dennis Mathiasen

From: asterisk-bsd-request [mailto:asterisk-bsd-request at lists.digium.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2017 12:53 PM
To: dennis at deerfieldhosting.com
Subject: I waited until 9am.

Generally  I ask myself "What's wrong with being a little feminine anyway?" and  I remind myself that I deserve to define  myself by my own standards, and not the standards of others.  Sometimes it helps to think over my qualities, particularly the ones  I take pride in, and think about why I like these  qualities in myself. For  example,  I  became pretty emotional over films, books, and shows, and I really like that quality because it helps with story immersion, so it's kinda  fun. Ha ha.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10