[Asterisk-bsd] Fwd: ISDN4BSD (HPS version) is going into ports

Matthias Fechner idefix at fechner.net
Sat Feb 2 04:45:03 CST 2013

Dear Hans,

Am 15.03.2012 19:05, schrieb Hans Petter Selasky:
> ISDN4BSD is going into ports. I need some testers that the
> ports are actually working:

I upgraded today to the new version.
After I reinstalled all packages I did a kldunload i4b.
I checked with kldstat that the module was gone.
dmesg shows me:

Feb  2 11:26:46 server kernel: ihfc0: detached
Feb  2 11:26:46 server kernel: pci8: <network> at device 0.0 (no driver
attached)
Feb  2 11:26:46 server kernel: ihfc1: detached
Feb  2 11:26:46 server kernel: pci8: <network> at device 1.0 (no driver
attached)

I did a kldload i4b to load the new version and the kernel crashed.
After an automatically reboot the system seems to be up again and
everything works fine (isdn is working). Is this normal?

Thanks
Matthias

Rich Cook