[Asterisk-bsd] Dahdi Update Problems

Ian FREISLICH ianf at clue.co.za
Wed Sep 1 13:42:47 CDT 2010

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Jerson_Luiz_de_Paula_J=FAnior?= wrote:
> --===============3221422389785525062==
>
> --0016364c70ad0f0510048f364be3
>
> I Update my dahdi to recent port and dahdi not works now!
>
> Dmesg
>
> KLD dahdi.ko: depends on kernel - not available or version mismatch
> KLD dahdi_echocan_mg2.ko: depends on dahdi - not available or version
> mismatch
> KLD dahdi.ko: depends on kernel - not available or version mismatch
> KLD wcfxo.ko: depends on dahdi - not available or version mismatch
> KLD dahdi.ko: depends on kernel - not available or version mismatch
> KLD dahdi_echocan_mg2.ko: depends on dahdi - not available or version
> mismatch
> KLD dahdi.ko: depends on kernel - not available or version mismatch
> KLD dahdi.ko: depends on kernel - not available or version mismatch

This probably means that your kernel sources are out of sync with
the running kernel, so your kernel's FreeBSD version is different
to the source FreeBSD version the dahdi modules are compiled against.

You can either- update your sources to the same time as your kernel
or you can rebuild your kernel with these sources.

Ian

--
Ian Freislich