[Asterisk-bsd] Passing opemode parameter to zaptel drivers

giovanni.v iax at keybits.org
Wed Sep 1 03:35:05 CDT 2010

Hi all,
Firt thing, I want to say a heartfelt *THANK YOU* to Mark for his effort
porting and mantaining the Dahdi freeBSD port.

I think it's the right time to revive an old question about setting the
opermode in wcfxs/wcfxo zaptel kernel modules to meet regional pstn
requirements.

That was discused long time ago here:
http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-bsd/2005-October/thread.html#1251
and many people asked about over the time.
In the past i tried to set opermode via device hints (like
hint.wcfxs.0.flags="1" in /boot/device.hints) and/or setting those flags
in loader.conf. Never got any success.

So i'd like to know if this is now implemented and the way it must be
configured before going crazy again in a try&error story.