[Asterisk-bsd] FreeBSD net/asterisk16 DAHDI patches

Mahlon E. Smith mahlon at martini.nu
Thu Mar 4 20:05:34 CST 2010

On Wed, Mar 03, 2010, Max Khon wrote:

> I've just committed first version of dahdi port to FreeBSD ports tree:
> ports/misc/dahdi
> It contains dahdi-freebsd and dahdi-tools modules.
>
> Please also try attached patch for ports/net/asterisk16 (the commit is
> pending maintainer's approval).

Max, I spent today recovering from a hardware failure.  Decided to take
the opportunity to convert to FreeBSD while I was rebuilding things
anyway.  Your dahdi post couldn't have had better timing. ;)

The dahdi modules worked immediately, first try.  No issues whatsoever.
I'll report back after a few weeks of usage, but I'm thrilled to be
using BSD again for phones.

Thanks -so much- for your work!

--
Mahlon E. Smith