[Asterisk-bsd] FreeBSD DAHDI port

Max Khon fjoe at samodelkin.net
Wed Jan 13 12:54:13 CST 2010

Hello!

On Thu, Jan 14, 2010 at 12:44 AM, Phillip Neumann <pneumann at gmail.com>wrote:

> In the svn i can see directorie names like "wct4xxp", "wcte12xp"...
> Does this mean thouse hardware should work well on freebsd?

The list of supported drivers is mentioned in README.freebsd.
Basically, only drivers for which a directory under freebsd/ exist are
supported.

Currently only two HW drivers are supported:
- wct4xxp
- wcte12xp

If you have a card that is supported by DAHDI Linux and is not supported
under FreeBSD and you can provide remote access to the FreeBSD box with this
card installed, a serial console and PSTN wiring -- I can try to do FreeBSD
port for it (this is actually how all existing HW drivers were ported and
tested).

Regards,

Max