[Asterisk-bsd] FreeBSD DAHDI port

Max Khon fjoe at samodelkin.net
Wed Jan 13 12:34:21 CST 2010

Hello!

TDMoE support has been recently added to the FreeBSD DAHDI port.
The following DAHDI drivers are now supported:
- dahdi_dynamic
- dahdi_dynamic_eth
- dahdi_dynamic_ethmf

ethmf driver has been load-tested in Redfone lab.

The work was kindly sponsored by Redfone Communications, LLC

FreeBSD DAHDI port can be checked out here:
http://svn.digium.com/svn/dahdi/freebsd/trunk/
I am going to make FreeBSD port for dahdi and dahdi-tools really soon.
I also have a patch that adds DAHDI support for ports/net/asterisk16/ port.
Please let me know if you are interested in it.

Max