[Asterisk-bsd] Panic on dahdi restart

Ian FREISLICH ianf at clue.co.za
Tue Aug 31 04:35:14 CDT 2010

Max Khon wrote:
> Ian,
>
> On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 2:30 PM, Ian FREISLICH <ianf at clue.co.za> wrote:
> Also, is there a chance that you'll consider having the dahdi rc
> > script run fxotune -s if the right config frob is set?
>
> I released 2.4.0-rc3 today. fxotune -s is now run from the dahdi rc script
> if fxotune.conf is present in the default location
> ($PREFIX/etc/fxotune.conf).

Oh, very nice - you beat me to it :)

FWIW, echo cancellation is not quite as good as on linux, but its
better than it was the last time I used FreeBSD for asterisk.  Do
you have plans to port OLSEC?  I think it's going to be a non-trivial
port because all the math will have to be converted from floatingpoint
to integer.

Ian

--
Ian Freislich