[Asterisk-bsd] Securing Asterisk with a DID

Frank Griffith glassdude45 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 29 19:11:44 CDT 2010

I have a DID with a VOIP provider which has worked pretty well. Until some
terrorist of some one of similar liking discovered it and used up all my credits
calling Israel, Morroco and Cuba. I would like to find out how to be able to
setup this DID so that only I could call into it and access my service for
making outside calls. I could disable this all together but then that defeats my
reason for needing the DID in the first place. Is there a way to perhaps
password protect this, that is when I call in I have to enter a password before
being allowed to dial out?