[Asterisk-bsd] OSLEC on FreeBSD 8.1 w/ DAHDI

Jerson Luiz de Paula Júnior jersonjunior at bsd.com.br
Fri Aug 27 18:17:17 CDT 2010

Hi, I update dahdi to 2.4.0rc2 and kldload wcfxo.

My /var/log/messages

Aug 27 18:18:21 free-pbx su: Xaviertoor to root on /dev/pts/1
Aug 27 18:18:38 free-pbx kernel: dahdi: Telephony Interface Registered on
major 196
Aug 27 18:18:38 free-pbx kernel: dahdi: Version: 2.4.0-rc2
Aug 27 18:19:16 free-pbx kernel: wcfxo0: vendor=e159 device=1 subvendor=8085
Aug 27 18:19:16 free-pbx kernel: wcfxo0: <Wildcard X101P> port 0xbc00-0xbcff
mem 0xfeaf7000-0xfeaf7fff irq 17 at device 11.0 on pci0
Aug 27 18:19:16 free-pbx kernel: wcfxo0: [FILTER]
Aug 27 18:19:16 free-pbx kernel: Found a Wildcard FXO: Wildcard X101P

Now the dahdi_tools show me a Wildcard FXO: Wildcard X101P

Tanks  Max Khon, my X101P Works Perfectly now, sorry for my english.