[Asterisk-bsd] Panic on dahdi restart

Ian FREISLICH ianf at clue.co.za
Thu Aug 26 02:30:15 CDT 2010

Max Khon wrote:
> IIRC I fixed similar panic in the 2.4.0-rc2 that I rolled out today. Also,
> outgoing FXO calls are fixed in this version. Please try it.

That is good news.  I was about to ask about:

[Aug 25 22:17:32] DEBUG[55135] chan_dahdi.c: Dialing 'XXXXXXXXXX'
[Aug 25 22:17:32] DEBUG[55135] chan_dahdi.c: Deferring dialing... (res -1)

Which kept me up till after midnight last night when I gave up.
I've also got a problem with inbound calls on freepbx on this host
- something about the asterisk installation is screwed.  Even
extensions can't call eachother.

Also, is there a chance that you'll consider having the dahdi rc
script run fxotune -s if the right config frob is set?

--
Ian Freislich