[Asterisk-bsd] FreeBSD DAHDI port

Max Khon fjoe at samodelkin.net
Thu Sep 10 17:22:46 CDT 2009

Hello!

I have made an alternative dahdi-bsd port that aims the following goals:
- have minimal differences to Linux codebase
- use cdev priv API instead of cloning

Currently only one driver is ported (wcb4xxp, driver for HFC-4S/8S cards).

Please let me know if you have hardware and want to test other DAHDI drivers
or if you can provide remote access with serial console to such host.
Patches for ports of other drivers are also welcome.

I submitted the port back to Digium (
https://issues.asterisk.org/view.php?id=15877).
If this patch will not be accepted for some reason or if acceptance process
will be delayed I will commit my port to a separate branch to dahdi-bsd
source tree.

Max