[Asterisk-bsd] Analog phone adapter support coming for ISDN4BSD

Hans Petter Selasky hselasky at c2i.net
Mon Oct 19 11:44:50 CDT 2009

Hi,

ISDN4BSD will soon ship with Yealink (USB to Analog Phone) and compatible
adapter support. I4B has recently been extended to handle Analog Phones at the
same level as ISDN phones, through a brand new DSS1 lite implementation.

And still, only one channel driver for Asterisk, chan_capi, and one
configuration tool, isdnconfig making your life even more easy :-)

In that regard I would like to ask if anyone wants to sponsor a commonly used
Analog adapter (USB or PCI) which they would like to have supported under I4B
under FreeBSD(USB+PCI) / NetBSD(PCI only)?

--HPS