[Asterisk-bsd] Phone recordings

Adam Vande More adam at imedmobility.com
Thu Mar 26 13:49:27 CDT 2009

I have a setup on asterisk where one inbound zap channels is
automatically bridged to an outbound zap.  It's a quite a more detailed
than that but that's the basics of it.  I'm starting the process of
creating a control panel like interface where individuals can access
phone logs assigned to them and control call recording as well as d/l
those records/recordings.  I was wondering if I'm reinventing the wheel
here, and it there's already existing package that covers this.  Thanks
for the insight.

--
Adam Vandemore
Systems Administrator