[Asterisk-bsd] TDM410 status ?

Frank Griffith glassdude45 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 10 10:22:10 CDT 2009

Thanks for the replies folks. But I'm still in the dark. No one has yet to say  flatout that the wcfxo module was removed from the latest zaptel port. I'm not  very good with makefiles so trying to install Asterisk from ports using older versions has proved elusive. My only hope is that the current hard drive where I have FreeBSD running a solid copy of Asterisk and Zaptel never crashes on me....wishful thinking. But I'd prefer to do one of the following:1. Find out for sure what the deal is with latest zaptel port and the wcfxo module so I can continue using my X101P card.
2. Find out if the dahdi port for FreeBSD works with the X101P card3. Continue using Fedora and find a way to eliminate the irritating echo when my IP phones make or receive outside calls over the X101P card.