[Asterisk-bsd] TDM410 status ?

Georgi Iovchev freebsd at pulsar.bg
Wed Jun 10 06:37:37 CDT 2009

Hello list

I have Digium TDM410 with 4 fxos. I have bought it more than year ago,
but  so  far  I havent use it. Now the telephone company has delivered
the lines to me (at last), and I need to put in use this card.
I remember there were some problems with zaptel driver.

Now I have asterisk16-1.6.0.6 on 7.1-RELEASE-p2 amd64, running fine
with my voip provider.

So what driver I have to install to use the Digium card.
I  see  in  ports  zaptel  version 1.4.11, but I'm not sure if this is
correct ... there were name change to dahdi...
Need hints!
10x in advance

Georgi Iovchev
www.pulsar.bg