[Asterisk-bsd] FreeBSD 8-0, ISDN4BSD, Capi, Asterisk 1.6, aster-gui

Willem Jan Withagen wjw at digiware.nl
Sun Jul 5 12:29:47 CDT 2009

Hoi,

I'm currently running Trixbox on a separate system.
But prefer to include it on my central server which runs FreeBSD.

With the help Hans Peter I'm running a testserver
	8.0-FreeBSD  with ISDN4BSD and Capi 2.0
	Asterisk 1.6

Zaptel doesn't load, but I'm not shure if it is needed.

And calling this system on it's primary ISDN number gives me the Dignum demo
message.

Trixbox has a management interface FreeBBX, but there is no port for it, and
reading on the lists it seems a rather serious undertaking to port.

So the next step is to install asterisk-gui. But that works on Linux and
with mISDN.

And I need it that to understands Capi.
Did anybody do this, or is somewhere underway of doing so?

--WjW