[Asterisk-bsd] zaptel and 1.4.22`

Graham Menhennitt graham at menhennitt.com.au
Thu Jan 8 03:38:21 CST 2009

Richard E. Neese wrote:
> for 1 you have to edit the /u/l/etc/rc.d/zaptel to include ztdummy.ko.
>
> I fix this many time and submit it back and it never gets fixed in the port,
>
> you have to copy /usr/local/etc/zaptel.conf.sample to zaptel.conf

Guys,

I have zaptel and asterisk running under FreeBSD 7.1-pre. I've followed
the above instructions. The zaptel.ko and ztdummy.ko modules are loaded
via rc.conf. Asterisk is also started from there at boot time. But how
do I tell asterisk to use ztdummy for timing? I can't see any mention of
it in any of the sample asterisk config files.

Thanks for your help,
    Graham